Glassell Park Contemporary Home
This Glassell Park Contemporary home is centrally located in the heart of Los Angeles. The welcoming front steps with terraced gardens leads to the front door and entry, opening to a living room with hardwood floors, wood-burning fireplace and crown moldings. The adjacent formal dining room with wainscoting detail leads to the large open kitchen, featuring stylish white cabinetry, dishwasher, microwave, recessed lighting, and a cozy breakfast nook.
The home has two bedrooms and two bathrooms plus a den that could be used as a third bedroom or office. Other amenities include 1,515 square feet of living space, newer dual pane windows, mirrored wardrobe closet, crown and base moldings, newer central air and heat, copper plumbing, and a separate laundry room.
The 5,194 square foot lot features a two-car attached garage and a fenced split-level rear yard with a neighborhood view. This home is conveniently located near Highland Park, Silver Lake and DTLA, all offering an abundance of restaurants, shopping and nightlife.
• Home built in 1939
• Living Room with Fireplace
• Dining Room with Wainscoting
• Large Kitchen with Breakfast Nook
• Two Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms
• Den, Could be Office or Additional Bedroom
• Hardwood Floors and Crown Moldings
• Newer Central Air and Heat
• Copper Plumbing
• 1,515 Square Feet of Living Space
• 5,194 Square Foot Lot with Terraced Yard
• Two-Car Attached Garage
DRE# 01224802 - DRE # 01514230(626) 483-4611 c